Sunday 23 October 2011

One Small Step - (New Shop and Look!)

 

Ugh, I'm really wishing for a pair of Litas or Roxys. 
They would've made this outfit. But noooo, my poor little budget doesn't like the sound of me spending a large amount of cashola on a pair of shoes. I have told myself that I would wear them everywhere (and when I say everywhere, I mean to the shops, beach {...}, and to this annoying sandy place above). My poor little shoes that I was wearing today kept digging in the sand. Haha, it was impossible to stand. Hence why I have awkward posing.

Anyway, so these photos were taken by my friend, Camilla. Visit her LookBook here.

(That's her!)

Also, I've currently started a brand-spanking-new BigCartel store that is not quite done yet but when it is, I will post the link up. (:

Anyways, had to make this a quickie.
So long, and take care.

gillian,

No comments:

Post a Comment