Friday 14 October 2011

American Secrets.

Okay, so today I was bored because my whole day was pretty much assignments. I'm tired, bored and very utterly exhausted. It's funny how I say I did assignments the whole day when I probably spent %40 of my time watching silly videos on YouTube. Haha, I guess it's just an excuse for me to sound more hardworking. 
Anyways, here's my latest look which is inspired by a song called American Secrets (hence, the look title) by a band I'm currently obsessed with called Parachute.




 (This picture reminds me of MJ, haha).




Love,Gillian

2 comments:

  1. love that cardigan/jacket!
    wheres it from love? :)
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's from some make shift store that moves around everywhere, i've seen it move from places to places in perth, haha!
    i'm not quite sure what it's called (sadly!) but it was an absolute steal. ehe.

    ReplyDelete