Sunday 16 October 2011

Birthday Wishes & summersummersummer. ♥

So today is my birthday. Haha, which was okay. Just went to the beach and such. I just got home and I'm super tired. Just thought I'd let everyone know, ehe. Anyways, theres some photos of the beach (I wasn't bothered to take photos of myself, haha.) that I'd like to share but I'm a bit to lazy right now so they'll get uploaded tomorrow.
It feels funny not to blog even though I've done it like, twice. It's sort of becoming a daily thing. 

Okay, so since I'm not uploading anything I thought I'd make a Summer Wishlist of things that I'd love to buy (if I could!). I'm feeling rather quirky today so all the things on this list are very fun printed and patterned. 




Sunglasses: Retro Super Future @80sPurple.com . Shoes: Forever21 . Printed Tee: Romwe.com . Naked Eye Shadow Palette: Urban Decay . Nude + Pink dress: Monki . Red Watch: 80sPurple.com . Tote Bag: Monki . Blue Printed Shorts: Topshop

love, gillian. 

1 comment:

  1. awh happy belated birthday sweetie!
    eeh i love thos sunnies - i think i have a sunglasses obsession...
    and the naked palate is supposed to be incredible, must find out where to get it !
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete