Friday 28 October 2011

IDEAS

Last night I made a crop top (completely out of scratch, so proud of myself!) and I was struggling to think of something to put on the top (because I didn't want a plain white, basic top) so I looked through the thread "ONE WORD TEES" and found many many things that I thought about putting on the shirt but honestly, nothing struck me. Instead, I was looking for ideas. AND BAM. I GOT INSPIRATION!
Haha, so that's my short-not-very-interesting story and heres the pics:
(You can't see the top very well! :c )





Also, this is the first time in AGES that I've taken a photo in my backyard.
 It feels kind of weird, considering I need to walk around carrying equippment like my camera and such and having my parents look at me like I'm weird (they don't understand the concept of lookbook!). Oh well, I guess it's all worth it in the end... right?

love, gillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment